"Hell is paved with good intentions." - Cicero

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

First Post

"Hell is paved with infants' skulls."
- Richard Baxter

Isn't it incredible how I've had an account since May 2005, yet this is the first post I've ever submitted? Miraculous. Anyways, I figure since I made a new blog, why not have a new format? I'm now going to head begin all of my posts with a good quote. A quote you should live by. A quote that makes you say: "Holy shit, I hate myself."

If you're going to hate yourself, you might as well enjoy it. Personally, I don't hate myself. I love myself. Why do I love myself, you might ask? Well, it's because I'm better than you. Honestly, give me one valid reason why I'm not. Whoops! You can't! Why? Because I'm better than you!

I hope you enjoy what I have to say here. What am I saying? I don't really give a shit. In fact, no one's probably even going to read this. If I gave you the link, you still wouldn't go. Why? Because you're a piece of shit. I hope you babies are stillborn. Just kidding. To sum up the point of this post: I'm back, bitches.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.