"Hell is paved with good intentions." - Cicero

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Are You Ready?

"You never heard of a comedy team that didn't fight, did you?"
- Bud Abbott

So, I hope you're ready for Things We Know, the comedy short starring Nolan, Ryan, and I. I've got some sweet video editing software now, so I can make it really kick ass. I was screwing around with PK Hack today and a few other ROM hackers. I realized I don't have any talent when it comes to making games, so why should I try? There will most likely not be a game about my world anytime soon, unless more people feel like getting involved. And it will probably only happen during the summer.

Tomorow, the first episode of Things We Know will begin filming. Friday of every week, we will release the week's episode. This isn't an empty promise, and we will keep up on this. I'm going to compile a few other things over the weekend. Here's a look at a few things that will be coming:
  • Movies You Have to See
  • Books You Have to Read
  • Why You Need to Read Books
  • How to Make a Xaphoon
  • Principles of Wind Instrument Design (when I get around to it)
  • Review of Wrigley's Extra: Cool Watermelon
Hope you can keep your pants on until I update next. Tomorow I'll probably post my review of Wrigley's Extra: Cool Watermelon, the most deliciously vile thing I've ever tasted. Don't chew it if you're planning on talking, because you'll instantly have a raw throat. Ciao.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.