"Hell is paved with good intentions." - Cicero

Friday, March 31, 2006

Borders Can Burn in Hell

So, I looked online to see if the local Borders had The Gospel of the Flying Spaghetti Monster. They didn't, so I ordered it in to the store. I get a call saying it's in, so I naturally went to the store to pick it up. Fuckers gave me a Penguin classic book. What the fuck is that shit? So, I had to fight with them telling them I didn't fucking order that. Eventually, they ordered it again for me. Fat fucking lot of good that will do. Watch: they'll probably order the wrong book again. Fuckers.

2 Comments:

Blogger Geiger said...

Order me one too.

7:56 PM

 
Blogger Chad Sobodash said...

They just got a bunch in today. I'm going to pick mine up tonight. In case you don't get this tonight, it's Thursday.

4:08 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.