"Hell is paved with good intentions." - Cicero

Saturday, April 08, 2006

Bullshit, Thy Name is ACT

“The difference between school and life? In school, you're taught a lesson and then given a test. In life, you're given a test that teaches you a lesson.”
- Tom Bodett

So I just got back from taking the ACTs. I did fine on everything but the science. Let me give you an example science question:

30) The eccentricity of planet A's orbit is .1 and it is in aphelion to planet B, whose diameter is X. If the If planet A's diameter is 430 miles, then what is X?

See? What the fuck is that shit? They give you almost no fucking information to base it off of either. And why the fuck do I need to know this? Aren't the ACTs supposed to test what you should know?

Anways, if you haven't noticed, I put up some chicklets for RSS feeds on the right. I made the chicklet graphics with a sweet generator I found on Google. If you need those exact ones, I already hosted them on ImageShack.us, so just link to the image URL (found in properties, dumbass). I make RSS images so you don't have to. It's how I roll.

Well, I'm going back to listening to Eric Clapton's Cocaine. Best song ever—I reccomend you download it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.