"Hell is paved with good intentions." - Cicero

Monday, April 17, 2006

Fitness

“All truly great thoughts are conceived while walking”
- Friedrich Nietzsche

Since the weather is warming up, I'm going to make it a goal to walk several miles a day. Also, other changes are being made:
  • I'm deeply considering getting contacts.
  • I'm going to make more fortune tikis and not charge anything for them.
  • I'm going to get my hair cut.
  • I'm going to work out.
And no, I'm not joking. I'm really going to do this. Not to get healthy, just because I feel like it. Actually, I'm thinking about getting contacts so I can wear sunglasses like a normal person. Of course, I'm only going to get disposables. Maybe try them out for just a month. I'll still wear my glasses ordinarily, like in school.

2 Comments:

Blogger Geiger said...

Feel free to be healthy, but you had best not lose any weight, or I will shove twice that ammount in raw oysters down your throat.

9:58 PM

 
Blogger Chad Sobodash said...

Dude, did you check out the previous post? I smell another Albert Fish!

10:26 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.