"Hell is paved with good intentions." - Cicero

Thursday, April 13, 2006

Google Pwns Information

So, Google Calendar was launched today. This is actually going to get me to organize my life. It's a spectacular service that everyone should try. Let me give you a rundown:

So, today I have to call Matt around 4:00 to figure out stuff. Click>Add>Done. Oh, I also need to know what time V For Vendetta is playing at the AMC Forum 30 IMAX. Well, what do you know? It's on my Google homepage! Thanks Google! Click>Add>Done. It's really that easy.

Also, in case you want everyone to know when you're shit is running so they don't bug you, you can set your Calendar to be public. My calendar is located at: http://www.google.com/calendar/feeds/chad.sobodash@gmail.com/public/basic
You must use Google Calendar or an appropriate feed reader to view it. Alternatively, you can search Chad Sobodash in the search box.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.