"Hell is paved with good intentions." - Cicero

Monday, April 17, 2006

Ick.

“Is it progress if a cannibal uses a knife and fork?”
- Stanislaw Lee

This is from CNN's breaking news:
Prosecutors filed first-degree murder charges Monday against a grocery store clerk accused of killing a 10-year-old neighbor after writing about a bizarre scheme to consume human flesh.
Well, even I find this ridiculously appaling. I read this on my cell phone and nearly threw up my Caribou coffee cooler. I do, however, have a witty remark about this: why didn't he just try Hufu?

On the lighter side of things, One Red Paperclip got on the local news! Congratulations Kyle!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.