"Hell is paved with good intentions." - Cicero

Thursday, April 06, 2006

That Kid

So apparently, a student around here killed himself. I would RIP on him (excuse the pun), but I'm too tired and bored to do it. If anyone feels like an asshole enough to do it, feel free to post it in the comments. Honestly, I'm not mean enough to do it, because I feel really bad for his parents. Ah well. On this upside, I found this hilarious page that everone should look at. Mr. Magiera especially appreciated it.

Borders left a message on my answering machine telling me that my book allegedly came it. I don't really believe them, but I'm going to check it out tonight anyways. Supposedly, they ordered a whole shipment by popular demmand. I guess that means other people got as fucked-over as I did. Ciao.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Amanda said...

yeah, i knew him.
i actually sat next to him in one of my classes, kinda makes me sick really.

8:27 PM

 
Blogger Chad Sobodash said...

So I read on your livejournal.

4:43 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.